KENT MOTORCYCLES FREE PRIZE DRAW
Lord of Lydden & Sidecar Burn Up 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The organiser and promoter of this competition (the “Draw”) is Kent Motorcycles of Dover Road (A2), Barham, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 6SA (“Kent Motorcycles”). The prize is a Motorcycle Essentials Bundle: Auto Glym 'Bodywork & Accessories' Cleaning Kit, a GIVI PDA Holder, Oxford 'Hot Hands' Carbon Heated Over Grips, a Biketek Pro Pressure Tyre Monitor and a Honda Repsol Racing Lanyard (the “Prize”). The Heated Grips do not include fitting.
2. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to all aspects of this Draw. By entering the Draw you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms.
3. These Terms shall be governed by English law and any dispute arising from these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. References to ‘you’ in these Terms shall include you and/or any business entity operated by you.
4. This Draw is open to any business or individual aged 18 or over and based in the UK, excluding Northern Ireland. (For the avoidance of doubt, the Draw is not open to individuals resident in, or businesses based in, Northern Ireland). An individual/business can only submit one entry to the Draw. Multiple entries to the Draw shall not be counted. No payment is required to participate in the Draw.
5. Entries should be submitted via the physical form or the online form. This is accessible at the Kent Motorcycles stand at the 2022 Lord of Lydden event. Customers must simply scan the QR code on the competition poster, which will activate the entry form on their mobile phone. Paper forms are also available at the till point on the stand if for any reason the online function is not accessible.
6. In order to be accepted for the free prize draw, all entries must include the following information (and entries which do not contain all of this information will not be accepted):
7. All entry forms, however submitted, must be received by Kent Motorcycles no later than 7pm on Sunday 23rd November 2022. Any entry forms received by Kent Motorcycles after 7pm on Sunday 23rd November 2022 will not be included in the Draw. One winner (the “Winner”) shall be selected by Kent Motorcycles at random and notified by either email, telephone or in writing by the 30th November 2022 and their name shall be available from Kent Motorcycles on request only. Should Kent Motorcycles not be able to establish contact with the Winner by the 30th November 2022, Kent Motorcycles may in its absolute discretion pick another winner from the remaining free prize draw entries and the original winner shall forfeit their prize. Kent Motorcycles will not notify those who have submitted unsuccessful entries. The decision of Kent Motorcycles is final, and no correspondence regarding decisions of Kent Motorcycles will be entered into.
8. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to comply with any terms and conditions attaching to the Prize, including but not limited to these Terms and Conditions.
9. Kent Motorcycles does not accept responsibility for Draw entries lost or incorrectly submitted to Kent Motorcycles. Proof that an entry (however submitted) has been submitted shall not be accepted as proof that it was received by Kent Motorcycles.
10. The Prize is personal to the Winner and is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and may not be sold or exchanged for any equivalent cash value.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize must be collected from the Kent Motorcycles store in Canterbury at a suitable time agreed by both Kent Motorcycles and the Winner.
12. Kent Motorcycles may cancel the Draw and/or replace the prize with a different prize of equal or greater monetary face value, at any time at its absolute discretion and without notice.
13. The Winner may be required to take part in promotional activities relating to the Draw, which may include (without limitation) publicising, broadcasting or otherwise disclosing the Winner’s name, character, image, statements or any recording of his or her voice.
Manufacturer offers can not be redeemed in conjunction with any of the Kent Motorcycles exclusive offers.
Laguna Motorcycles Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Laguna Motorcycles Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.
Automotive Compliance’s FCA Regulated Complaints Post: Automotive Compliance Ltd, The Factory, 44 Alfred Street, Gloucester, GL1 4DD Telephone: 01452671560 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If we cannot resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you may refer your dispute to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This service is free to use. Their consumer helpline is available on 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 or you can visit their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to the manufacturer lender linked directly to the particular franchise you are purchasing your vehicle from, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.