The NC750S is an exceptionally user-friendly motorcycle: easy to ride and easy on the pocket in terms of both initial purchase and running costs. Its parallel twin-cylinder engine packs the low-to-midrange with effortless torque; capacious storage space where the fuel tank normally sits and the option of Honda’s unique Dual Clutch Transmission set it apart from the crowd of mid-sized naked machines.
A host of detail improvements upgraded the NC750S for 2016, and for 2017 the NC750S is now compliant with the stringent EURO4 legislation. The LED headlight and taillight add premium style and new instruments – with variable colour display – can be personalised according to the preference of the rider.
The DCT is matured even further, with software upgrades for a more natural ‘feathered’ clutch feel around an on/off throttle. For sportier riding, there are now 3 levels of S mode for gear changes in AT mode, and raised rpm upper limit for downshifts in MT mode. Further software upgrades also improve DCT’s performance in a variety of situations.
The 2017 NC750S is available in 3 colour options:
- Candy Prominence Red
- Special Edition Graphite Black - with additional red stripes, two-tone seat and red wheels
- Special Edition Matt Gunpowder Metallic - with additional stripes, two-tone seat and silver frame
The range of genuine Honda Accessories include a specifically-designed new rear rack, a 35L top box, 29L panniers, inner bags, centre stand, heated grips, U-lock and AC charging socket.
- 745cc Liquid-Cooled 4-stroke 8 valve, SOHC parallel 2-cylinder engine
- Fuel efficient – 81.6mpg (WMTC Mode)
- Upgraded Duel Clutch Transmission (DCT) available as an option
- Tank storage facility – big enough for a full face helmet
- 2 Channel ABS as standard